Accessible Home Locations
All of our SDA homes are designed and built to look and feel like modern, every day, residential dwellings in highly desirable locations. However, all of our homes incorporate several specific design commonalities and fundamentals which are important to people with supported and accessible living needs –
- Located in central locations close to public transport, restaurants, cafes, eateries and other easily accessible lifestyle and recreation amenities.
- Liveable Homes Australia ‘Platinum’ finish and SDA High Physical Support level of finish, enabling the maximum degree of accessibility for occupants.
- Provisioned for smart home and automated technologies.
- Designed to be easily re-customised for the specific supported living needs of different residents, or an individual’s changing needs change over time.
- Accessible common area features in building, such as accessible car parking drop off and pick up, as well as back up emergency backup power for home, building and communication requirements.